Careers at Goal
Goal Group recognises that to tackle important projects and accomplish big feats on a large scale, it takes a group of professionals to come together as a team and work collaboratively in an environment conducive to commitment, dedication and ongoing-growth. Goal Group Australia is committed to recruiting, developing and growing a team of passionate individuals who work collaboratively with the singular focus of elevating the clients and organisations that we work with.
Goal Group Australia is always interested in hearing from and connecting with people who possess the skills and experience which are relevant to our core business activities of project support, training/mentoring and quality compliance.
Goal often works closely with the defence industry which means we are always on the lookout for individuals who possess experience within the defence forces. We are especially interested in those with maritime experience.
If you are a passionate and dedicated individual with qualifications or experience in:
- ILS management
- Programme and Project support
- Bid and Tender Support
- Technical Authorship or Writing
- Export Control
and you have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a “can do” outlook, Goal Group would be interested in hearing from you.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Technical Author – NSW
Goal Professional Services is an Australian owned Company, consulting to a number of projects in civil, government and military projects across Australia.
We are currently seeking Technical Authors for a project in the Sydney area. This project requires a specialised skill set – all applicants MUST meet the following criteria which needs to be highlighted in your resume:
- Australian Defence Security Clearance (baseline minimum)
- Demonstrable experience in the development of Defence manuals
- Good written and verbal communication skills (formal tech writing experience would be beneficial but is not essential)
- Proven ability to read and understand maintenance documentation
- Excellent problem solving skills with a ‘can do’ attitude towards offering solutions
- Ability and willingness to follow client instructions for planned maintenance and corrective actions
- Remuneration will be negotiated depending on experience.
Please forward your resume and COVER LETTER clearly outlining your relevant experience to [email protected]