What is Offered
Your course fee includes:
- All course materials identified in the course description, such as workbooks and materials for activities
- Reference manuals where identified in the course description, unless otherwise stated
- Fees for exams identified in the course description, if any, unless otherwise stated
- Certificate of completion
Computers are not required for attendees in any of our business skills courses.
Courses are non-residential (i.e. no overnight accommodation is provided) unless specified. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea can be arranged as an optional extra if a course is not being conducted in-house.
We ask delegates to inform us of any special needs they may have on the course Registration Form, including dietary, access and exam requirements. When we have been informed of such special needs, we will attempt to ensure that these needs are addressed.
Where a delegate has a special need, but does not inform us of this need when registering for a course, we will attempt to meet this need but are under no obligation to do so.
- Bookings are confirmed only when we advise you in writing, and you have made arrangements to pay in full.
- Course material will not be dispatched until payment is received unless previously agreed in writing by Goal
Training in Best Management Practice Products
Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd offers training in the following Best Management Practice products: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O® and MoV®. Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd is an Affiliate of Inspiring Projects, a division of Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd, which is the Accredited Training Organisation supporting this training.
We conduct exams associated with our Best Management Practice courses on behalf of APMG. APMG’s examination terms and conditions are outlined here: http://www.apmg-international.com/en/legal-policies/terms-conditions.aspx