Any use of this site constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The collection of electronic documents and references incorporated into this web site deal with matters of a technical nature in general terms only and should not be relied on for specific advice. Readers should contact Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd or their advisers for specific information or advice before acting on any of the matters, services or products discussed or referenced in this site.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage caused to (or by) any person acting upon the information contained within this web site. Mention of products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products based on the information contained in this site. For further information please contact us.
- Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd offers no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any material published on this website.
- Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd will not be liable to any user or anyone else for any innaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting from use of this website.
- Although this website includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
The contents of this site, including all visible text and graphics plus underlaying electronic codes are Copyright© 2006 Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd except where otherwise indicated, and may not be copied, reproduced or used in any way without the express written permission of Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd except as defined below:-
Permitted Use of Data:
- Individuals and/or businesses may print any of the published papers for reference or research provided proper acknowledgement of the authors is included in any subsequent works.
- Referenced businesses may make use of their own business’ information in any way they see fit.
- Any other use expressly allowed in writing by Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd to an individual or corporation.
Terms and Conditions
Please following the links below for our Terms and Conditions:
The data contained within this site may include references to corporate logos, products and corporate names that are trademarks or registered trademarks of other businesses. All such references are used only for explanation and to the owner’s benefit without intent to infringe.
Copyright & Trademark Acknowledgement Statements
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3M3® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
1. What is “personal information”?
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) currently defines “personal information” as meaning information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
2. What information do we collect?
The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the website. The personal information which we collect and hold about you may include:
- General contact details;
- Employee and contractor curricula vitae;
- Credit references and ratings;
- Bank account details; and
- Information obtained or compiled from publicly available sources.
3. How we collect your personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the website.
4. Purpose of collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
By using our website, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from us. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activities. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
5. Access and correction
Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances, and Australian Privacy Principle 13 allows you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us as set out below.
6. Complaint procedure
If you have a complaint concerning the way we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by our privacy officer, and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. Overseas transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to recipients located in Australia, the United States and the European Union which have data protection laws that protect personal information in a way which is at least substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles, and there will be mechanisms available to you to enforce protection of your personal information under that overseas law. In the circumstances, we do not require the overseas recipients to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, we will not be liable for a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles if your personal information is mishandled.
In some circumstances, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides additional protection to individuals located in Europe. The fact that you may be located in Europe does not, however, on its own entitle you to protection under the GDPR. Our website does not specifically target customers located in the European Union and we do not monitor the behavior of individuals in the European Union, and accordingly the GDPR does not apply.
9. How to contact us about privacy
If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us on: email@example.com or by phoning 02 4967 4500.