Any use of this site constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The collection of electronic documents and references incorporated into this web site deal with matters of a technical nature in general terms only and should not be relied on for specific advice. Readers should contact Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd or their advisers for specific information or advice before acting on any of the matters, services or products discussed or referenced in this site.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage caused to (or by) any person acting upon the information contained within this web site. Mention of products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products based on the information contained in this site. For further information please contact us.
- Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd offers no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any material published on this website.
- Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd will not be liable to any user or anyone else for any innaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting from use of this website.
- Although this website includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
The contents of this site, including all visible text and graphics plus underlaying electronic codes are Copyright© 2006 Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd except where otherwise indicated, and may not be copied, reproduced or used in any way without the express written permission of Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd except as defined below:-
Permitted Use of Data:
- Individuals and/or businesses may print any of the published papers for reference or research provided proper acknowledgement of the authors is included in any subsequent works.
- Referenced businesses may make use of their own business’ information in any way they see fit.
- Any other use expressly allowed in writing by Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd to an individual or corporation.
Terms and Conditions
Please following the links below for our Terms and Conditions:
The data contained within this site may include references to corporate logos, products and corporate names that are trademarks or registered trademarks of other businesses. All such references are used only for explanation and to the owner’s benefit without intent to infringe.
Copyright & Trademark Acknowledgement Statements
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3M3® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Goal Group, and their respective Australian affiliates, are bound by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (the Privacy Act) and the National Privacy Principles. This document sets out the policy of the Goal Group in relation to the collection and handling of both “personal information” and “sensitive information”, as defined in the Privacy Act.
Use of Information
The personal information and sensitive information which the Goal Group collect and hold is used for performing services for, or at the request of, third party agencies, marketing the services provided by the Goal Group negotiating and completing business transactions, engaging and managing the performance of suppliers, contractors and employees engaged by any member of the Goal Group, managing the performance of suppliers, contractors and employees engaged by third party agencies where any member of the Goal Group is retained to perform this service, and managing the relationship between the Goal Group on the one hand, and third party agencies or prospective clients on the other.
The Goal Group Commitment
The Goal Group respect the privacy rights of all individuals. It is important to our members that individuals dealing with them are confident that they respect their privacy when handling their personal information and any sensitive information collected. Goal Group members are committed to ensuring that all directors, officers and employees of the Goal Group companies comply at all times with the requirements of the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.
The Goal Group may record server addresses and domain names of users of the website www.goalgroup.com.au, as well as date and time of site visit, and pages viewed. This information is used to administer the site, analyse usage trends, track user movements around the site, gather broad statistical information, and further develop the site. The Goal Group are not responsible for privacy practices of any external websites linked to the website www.goalgroup.com.au.
The Goal Group collects and holds personal information, such as that comprising or contained in:
- General contact details;
- Employee and contractor curricula vitae;
- Credit references and ratings;
- Bank account details;
- Information obtained or compiled from publicly available sources.
This information is stored in electronic databases that are password protected, or in locked filing cabinets or secure office facilities. Personal information or sensitive information may sometimes be collected by the Goal Group when it or they are specifically contracted to do so by a government, private sector or other agency (“third party agencies”). Third party agencies may also disclose to the Goal Group personal information or sensitive information in connection with services which member companies of the Goal Group or its affiliates are engaged to perform for the third party agency.
Certain exemptions under the Privacy Act may apply to some personal information which the Goal Group holds, and to the acts or practices of the Goal Group in relation to that information. These exemptions might include those relating to employee records, and acts and practices engaged in the capacity of a contracted service provider for a State or Territory contract, when those acts or practices are directly or indirectly related to meeting obligations under the contract.
The Goal Group may from time to time contract out services that involve disclosing personal information where this is required by or otherwise relates to the performance of the contracted services for or on behalf of a third party agency. However, the Goal Group does not envisage circumstances in which they or any of them would contract out services that involves disclosing personal information in any other circumstances.
Complaints and Contact Details
An individual may obtain more information on request about the way in which the Goal Group manages the personal information and any sensitive information which they or any of them hold.
If an individual believes that the Goal Group or any of its Partners has handled an individual’s personal information or sensitive information in a manner which contravenes the Privacy Act, then a complaint may be addressed to the Managing Director, Goal Professional Services who can be contacted via email to: [email protected] or by phoning 02 4967 4500.