Project and Program Management
Goal’s beginnings are deep in project and program management. Our founding Principals had long careers in government and defence programs and took that experience into initially development of training, coaching and mentoring products and now into a suite or project and program management products and services.
Highly Experienced Program & Project Managers
Goal Group’s team of highly experienced program and project managers provide the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives. Whether you require resources long term or short term, Goal Group has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. We specialize in:
- Managing Strategy and Project Bid Support: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure or they need deep expertise. We have developed program management and project management plans and schedules;
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track;
- Interim leadership: We have project and program management staff at all experience and skill levels . We can take charge of PMOs or projects, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., scheduling), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Project Administrators through all levels of project support to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help.
Backed by Goal’s unique Project Solutions Suite & Toolkit
For Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) , Goal offers further assistance in a packaged quality and Project Support Suite of products. These products reflect best management practices from our acclaimed PRINCE2 and MSP product development area, processes, templates, metrics and even dashboards with them. So you not only get the benefit of leaders, you also get the backing of Goal Group’s collective intellectual property to facilitate your consistent delivery.
Underpinned by the Goal Training Academy
See our Goal Training Academy for details of the suite of targeted training, certification and accreditation training offered by the Goal Group.
Some of the resource categories available from Goal Group are:
- Program Managers
- Mentors and Coaches
- Recovery Experts
- Quality and auditing and Assurance Managers
- Export Control experts
- Project Managers
- Project Controllers
- Project Planners/ Schedulers
- Business Analysts
- ILS staff including technical writers
- Engineers across a broad range of disciplines
- Drafting Services
- PMO Consultants