Goal Group member, Michael McLean, presented at the ISO31000 Risk Management Conference, held in Dubai in September 2017.
The 6th international Conference on the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard in Dubai follows the successful annual conferences in Paris 2012, Toronto 2013, New York 2014, Cape Town 2015 and in Dubai 2016.
The event is organized by GME31000 Middle East which is the legal entity based in Dubai covering operations in GCC countries and Africa, representing The Global Institute for Risk Management Standards, labelled G31000.
G31000, was inspired by the success of the ISO 31000 LinkedIn group, with currently engages around 63,000 members adding 1,000 new members every month. This discussion forum has become over the years the most popular risk management discussion forum, dedicated exclusively to the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
In the following video, Michael discusses:
- The integrated use of ISO Management Systems Standards (IUMSS)
- Plan, lead, and resource their Integrated Management System plan and transition for ISO and non-ISO MSS by the use of a multiple horizon implementation plan
- Support and evaluate their organization’s IMS performance across industry contexts,
- Continually Improve their IMS and reduce MSS conformance costs by over 30%,
- Build an integrated management system by the its business processes to suit the organizations context, their Lean/CI/Six Sigma process improvement programs and
- Utilise ISO 31000 and ISO 31010 RM Guidelines and Techniques to build Risk Based Thinking in the organization as it meets it risks and opportunities.