Our unique and accredited eLearning enables you to learn as if you are enrolled in our classroom.
It is exciting, vibrant and intensive. Our all inclusive package of dynamic eLearning plus our remote delegate support commitment means you can learn anywhere / anytime via the internet or even on your Tablet.
Our accredited eLearning and Blended Learning training courses provide a platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how you learn and when you learn.
Goal offers the Foundation course and Examination and / or Blended Foundation and Practitioner course using the following method:
- Enrol for the eLearning Foundation Course
- Once your payment has been processed you will receive your login details within 3 business days
- Your training pack, including manual will be dispatched by mail within 5 business days
- You have 6 months to complete your online training (although most complete the training within a few weeks)
- Test yourself with numerous mock exams contained within the online course program
- When you are ready to undertake your Examination and / or further training steps, contact Goal
- Once you have logged on to your eLearning course, you will find Live Chat and other support options available to you
Note: Goal does not recommend a lengthy period between undertaking the PRINCE2 Foundation examination and commencing the Practitioner course. You may wish to register to undertake these activities on consecutive days, noting that a pass in the Foundation Exam is a prerequisite for undertaking the Practitioner course.
MSP® Foundation Exam
Note: you must have a current registration for MSP Foundation Online before you can purchase the exam.
MSP® Practitioner Online
Note: you must have passed the MSP Foundation course before you can undertake this course.