the ULTIMATE asset disposal Taskforce
By leveraging the power of our network, Goal Group can handle large-scale projects with an expertly trained team, who are able to work together to overcome resource limitations. The organisations and individuals that we work with furnish us with the capability of offering complimentary and comprehensive services for organisations within the defence, government and corporate sectors.
Included in our core competencies is the large scale disposal of significant fleets of assets as they reach the end of their economic life cycle. To accomplish these large scale tasks, Goal helms an organisation of organisations who each handle the specialised processes of asset disposal. Functioning in this way, the client experience is such that all interactions have the feel of working with one company or organisation.
The core Goal Group team comprises:
Goal Professional Services – specialist project management services;
KBR Pty Ltd – specialist project management and engineering skills
PGM Enviro – specialist maritime disposals capability
Advitech Pty Ltd – A Newcastle STEM company providing specialist engineers
Forgacs Marine & Defence Pty Ltd – (a member of the CIVMEC group) – significant facilities in Newcastle, NSW, Darwin, NT and Henderson WA with sea, air, road and rail access, plus blue collar workforce, maritime berthing and hard stand facilities for all kinds of large or numerous fleet assets
ATSA Pty Ltd (a member of the Bluezone Group) – specialist Defence Engineering capability
NT Recycling Services Pty Ltd – specialist environmental waste management and industrial services providers
Toxfree Pty Ltd – one of Australia’s leading environmental waste management and industrial services providers
Linfox Logistics Pty Ltd – transport and freight management
For large and small asset fleet disposal
The consolidated team offers strong disposal capabilities for large and small asset fleets and offers:
- Over 45 waste disposal facilities throughout Australia;
- Transport and distribution capability for Asset disposal;
- Large scale facilities in Newcastle, Darwin and Henderson WA for continuous production line disposal of significant asset numbers and/or large assets in a security controlled industrial facility;
- Berthing facilities for maritime assets;
- Landing capability for air assets;
- Rail and high, wide load road transport corridor access;
- On site and portable workforce and equipment for dismantling, cutting, and crushing with low energy machines.